Save on total fuel consumption by running your GreenTec boom mower in ECO-mode.
*ECO-mode = reduction of the vehicle’s engine revolutions.
1. Select 1000 RPM on the vehicle’s PTO.
2. Start the PTO and let the tractor idle.
3. Set control panel “On”.
4. Try to raise/lower the mower arm using the joystick. (Mower arm raises).
5. Activate the attachment tool on the control panel.
6. Try to raise the mower arm again (Cannot raise/lower now due to prioritization for work equipment).
7. Continue to raise mower arm while slowly increasing vehicle RPM.
8. Find the appropriate speed for raising/lowering the arm.