Common to all GreenTec attachment tools is that these are mounted either with 4 bolts on the standard attachment, or via mechanical quick coupling which is secured using a bolt and lynch split.
1. With the boom mower mounted on the vehicle, place the boom mower using the control panel and joystick in a position so that the mechanical male-quick coupler adapter at the end of the boom mower can be connected to the female-quick coupler adapter on the attachment tool.
2. Drive the vehicle over to the side of the attachment tool, so that from the driver’s cab, you have a good view of the boom mower and the attachment tool, as well as the arm can reach the attachment tool without being in an outer position.
3. Turn on the Scorpion 5-830 boom mower with the control panel (Green LED lights up).
4. All transport locks on the boom mower must be moved into open (horizontal) position.
5. The PTO shaft is then started via the vehicle while idling. The boom mower can now be moved out and towards the attachment tool. Use the control panel and joystick functions to control the movements of the boom mower.
6. With the attachment tool mounted and secured on the boom mower, the hydraulic hoses from the attachment tool can be connected to the outlets on the boom mower.